Sunday 11 December 2022

I dis-approve present-day voting system

 I don't vote. Not only me, but many people like me also don't vote. Does that mean that we don't vote?

No. We are voting by not voting. We are voting against all the candidates, against the whole system of selecting candidates and campaigning. We are voting against present-day democracy.

We are rejecting the whole political idiotic system. Try to see the invisible votes and you shall understand what is the meaning of not voting. Why don't I go and vote for Nota?

None of the Above (Nota) is rejecting only the candidates. If Nota gets the maximum votes, re-election is held with new candidates.
But I am not rejecting only the candidates. I am rejecting this fake democracy, this whole political system.
Simple. ~Tushar Cosmic

No comments:

Post a Comment